Why Triad Technologies?
Founded in 1988 as a “Made in America” manufacturing solution, Triad Technologies is an ISO 9001: 2015 registered company focusing on providing domestic, yet globally competitive manufacturing solutions to customers in the western United States and beyond.
The company offers Total Fulfillment Manufacturing by assisting customers in bringing their projects from imagination to final product.
In the plastics division, our in-house services include computer solid modeling, laser-generated rapid prototyping, injection mold construction, Injection molding, printing, assembly, testing, and logistics support. Triad employs the most modern, state-of-the-art equipment in the region, which allows us to provide unrivaled levels of efficiency, precision and quality.
In the electronics division, Triad offers Printed Circuit Board Assembly utilizing Surface Mount Technology with vision system, Through Hole Technology, final testing, and assembly into final product.
Triad’s Mission Statement
Triad is a company founded on the principle of “In God We Trust.” Our commitment to providing ethical and caring service to our clients is the sole reason for our continued success.
“Do you see a man skilled in his work? He will stand before kings; He will not stand before obscure men.” Proverbs 22:29
Industries Triad Regularly Serves
Triad Technologies has the ability to serve a multitude of industries with its specialized plastic molding processes. Below are a few of the industries Triad is able to serve with its products:
- Medical: All-Electric molding machines and automated inspection system, makes for sophisticated devices found in the medical industry
- Gaming: Fast product turnaround and complete assemblies requested by the Gaming Industry today
- Consumer Products: Rapid prototyping and complete product manufacturing helps customers develop ideas into marketable products.
- Electronics: Technical design for assembly and order fulfillment makes a variety of products for the Electronics Industry.
- Total Fulfillment: Assembly, packaging and distribution will take our customers from start to finish for manufacturing their product.